- Freshly prepared soup, fresh bread; please check for today’s flavour
- Salt pepper squid and prawns, garlic aioli, lemon
- Fresh melon, fig, pickled red onions, mint, sea salt honey no honey for a vegan diet (V)
- Chicken liver parfait, cured ham, pickled red onion, focaccia croutes, Lizard leaves
- Prime fillet steak 4oz/112g, potato cake, asparagus, confit onions, tarragon caper butter
- Local catch of the day; please check with your server for today’s special
- Chestnut mushroom risotto, spinach, garlic, fresh chives (Vg)
- Monkfish and crab thermidor, dressed green salad
- Supreme of chicken, smoked streaky bacon, creamed garlic mushrooms, rocket
- Chocolate pear mille-feuille, chantilly cream (V)
- Crème fraiche crème brûlée, summer berries (V)
- Chef’s chocolate brownie, fresh strawberries, chocolate sauce (V)
- Cornish farm ice creams
At The Alverton bar and restaurant, we believe in good food made well. Locally sourced and seasonal ingredients are stars of the show, and impeccable service is a must.
For afternoon tea in Truro, head to The Alverton for the ultimate experience. With views across the manicured gardens, graze on delightful finger sandwiches, home baked scones with lashings of Cornish clotted cream and jam, and divine miniature cakes.