- Parsnip, thyme and apple soup Vg
- Duck and chicken liver parfait, spiced orange chutney, pumpkin seed toast
- Smoked salmon parcel, prawns, brown crab, tartare pickles, lemon, dill
- All served with seasonal roasted root vegetables, fresh greens and sprouts
- Individual roast turkey crown, smoked bacon, cranberry sage stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast thyme and garlic roast potatoes, traditional roast gravy
- Roasted root vegetable and beetroot lattice, thyme and garlic roast potatoes, traditional roast red wine vegetable jus (Vg)
- Poached fillet of hake, smoked bacon and pearl barley risotto, spinach lemon salsa verde
- Festive Christmas pudding, warm mulled berry compote, brandy cream (Vg available)
- Cinnamon and orange layer cake, gingerbread crumb, clotted cream (V)
- Rum and raisin crème brûlée, white chocolate chip shortbread (V)
All day menu
At The Alverton bar and restaurant, we believe in good food made well. Locally sourced and seasonal ingredients are stars of the show, and impeccable service is a must.
For afternoon tea in Truro, head to The Alverton for the ultimate experience. With views across the manicured gardens, graze on delightful finger sandwiches, home baked scones with lashings of Cornish clotted cream and jam, and divine miniature cakes.