The Alverton are excited to announce an evening of glitz and glamour at the ever so famous show: Strict Lee Come Dancing, on the 19th of October.
Celebrating the re-launch of the show after five years off the air, the former judges are having a VIP dinner and you’re invited. With ratings going through the roof from the one-off renuion show, the network wants them back, but at what cost? How do the older judges feel about the new young judge, Isabella? Will Lee ever crack a smile? And where did Apollo get that outfit? The ultimate who-dunnit is afoot and we need your help to crack the case.
– Spiced crab nori roll, compressed cucumber, lemon grass – vegan option available (1,3,7,9,14)
– Terrine of estate game sprouts, blackberry, granola, cassis (2,4,9,14)
– Beetroot, red onion and goats cheese tarte tatin, endive salad, spiced tomato, caramelised onion chutney V (2,4,7,9)
– Duo of Cornish duck, confit leg, cherry smoked breast, squash fondant, parsnip purée, port reduction (1,14)
– Teriyaki sea trout, skin crisp, asian marinated egg noodles, pak choi (2,4,13)
– Roasted cauliflower steak, curried vegetable rice, orange and ginger coulis, chilli oil Vg (1)
– Glazed fig and seasonal berries, raspberry sorbet, strawberry and mint coulis V
– Belgian chocolate truffle cheesecake, salted caramel, Cornish clotted cream (2,4,7)
– Vanilla seed crème brûlée, Kahlua milk shake, cinnamon beignet (2,4,7,14)
V: suitable for vegetarian diet
Vg: suitable for vegan diet
Please highlight your dietary requirements to our team. For allergen advice correlating to our number system, please click here.
Make a night of it
Stays from £199 per night
This includes two tickets to Murder on the Dancefloor Murder Mystery, a great night’s stay and a hearty breakfast in the morning.
To book your seat call 01872 276633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org