At The Alverton we are committed to making our website accessible. Our aim is to make our website a better experience for all users, on all platforms. It is frequently tested and checked for issues with the W3C’s official HTML validator.
- The hotel has three ground floor rooms. Two are twins and the other is a double.
- Our restaurant and bar are situated on the ground floor. There is also a wheelchair ramp which gives access to our outside terrace area.
- We have four events rooms at The Alverton which are accessible for disabled guests, all are situated on the ground floor.
- The hotel has a disabled toilet on the ground floor.
- We have disabled parking situated at the front of the hotel, our main car park is slightly sloped.
- We recycle our cardboard and glass waste weekly.
- Our team use glass bottles in the rooms rather than single-use plastic.
- We encourage our guests to use green travel, such as Fal River Ferries and a local bus and train service with timetables readily available.
- The hotel has an electric car charging port.
- We work with local suppliers who provide coach tours of Cornwall and encourage our guests to use this shared service.
- We have installed energy efficient lighting and hand dryers wherever possible.